Soccer registration is now closed. Please check back next May for fall 2018 registration
· LMYA Soccer will continue to use your child’s school grade (Sept 2017) for registration
· · Kindergarten thru 2nd grade kids are grouped with their schools automatically. If you have a special request (no guarantees of requests) for us to consider, please let us know during registration
· Included with registration is a complete uniform (shirt, shorts and socks).
Players must have shin guards and cleats are highly recommended
· All games and practices are local parks and schools. Be sure to let us know of any days that might have a conflict for practices during the registration online in space provided. We will send out a confirmation email as the season gets closer
· All games for Kindergarten thru 8th grade are on Saturdays
· Our Lamorinda High School Intramurals Coed program will have 2 games per week and no practices. The games are on Sunday at 1pm / 3pm, and Tuesdays at 430pm or 545pm. All Game s are at Lafayette Community Fields.
· Teams will have our Scottish Transatlantic Trainers at practices for the first few weeks of the season.
Questions?? email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NO JEWELRY OF ANY KIND IS PERMITTED DURING GAMES OR PRACTICES-THIS INCLUDES PIERCED EARS (TAPING EARS IS NOT ALLOWED AS A SUBSTITUTION FOR REMOVING EARRINGS). WE SUGGEST GETTING EARS PIERCED DURING THE OFF SEASON OF ALL LMYA SPORTS.
- Guaranteed playing time of 1/2 of every game.
- Coaches will call all players starting August 19th. You will not be contacted until after this date.
- All games for kindergarten thru 8th grade are on Saturdays. Most age groups have 1 practice during the week (the day is selected by the coach). Kindergarten plays and practices on Saturday only. 1st -3rd grade will have 1 1hour practice per week.4th grade and higher will have a 1 1/2 hr practice per week.
- Teams will have our Scottish Transatlantic Trainers at practices for the first few weeks of the season
Regular Registration fee is $230. Coaches will receive a $50 discount at registration. All other volunteers will receive a $30 discount if job is actually completed.
There is a discount for 3 or more children registered for soccer.
Late registration- fee goes up 20% =$276.
- Kindergarten *
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade-Lafayette & Moraga combined
- 5th and 6th grade-Lafayette & Moraga combined
- 7th and 8th grade-Lafayette & Moraga combined
- High School COED
LMYA is offering a program that includes both boys and girls of high school age, regardless of grade and combines them into teams by school. Registration will be online.
|Conflict with another sport||Full Refund -Minus a $10 non-refundable processing fee|
|Medical||Full Refund -Minus a $10 non-refundable processing fee|
|Other||$35 Processing Fee|
During season (after teams are formed AUGUST 5TH)
|After teams are formed||No Refund|
Refund requests must be submitted in writing. See Refund Request Form below.
Refund Request Form