Registration Age Use your child’s school grade in the Fall of 2018 for registration (Kindergartners must be attending Kindergarten in the Fall of 2018 to be eligible to play.) For Summer Academy, players must be 10-12 yrs old on July 12th, 2018 (the first day of practice.)
Kindergarten-2nd Graders are grouped with their schools automatically. If you have a special request (no guarantees) it can be noted during registration.
3rd - 8th Graders will be placed on teams by LMYA staff (no teammate requests please)
- Volunteer to do a job in exchange for a discount off registration.
- Sponsor a team ($150)***See sponsorship page for new information.
- Coaches will call all players starting August 19th. You will not be contacted until after this date.
- No jewelry of any kind is permitted during games or practices, including pierced ears (taping ears is NOT ALLOWED.) We suggest getting ears pierced during the off season of your players LMYA Sport.
- Guaranteed playing time of 1/2 of every game.
- All games for kindergarten thru 8th grade are on Saturdays. Most age groups have 1 practice during the week (the day is selected by the coach). Kindergarten plays and practices on Saturday only. 1st -3rd grade will have 1 1hour practice per week. 4th grade and higher will have a 1 1/2 hr practice per week.
- Teams will have Trainers from Transatlantic soccer at practices for the first few weeks of the season.
- Kindergarten *
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
- Fourth Grade-Lafayette & Moraga combined
- 5th and 6th grade-Lafayette & Moraga combined
- 7th and 8th grade-Lafayette & Moraga combined
- High School COED
LMYA is offering a program that includes both boys and girls of high school age, regardless of grade and combines them into teams by school. Registration will be online.
|Conflict with another sport||Full Refund -Minus a $10 non-refundable processing fee|
|Medical||Full Refund -Minus a $10 non-refundable processing fee|
|Other||$35 Processing Fee|
During season (after teams are formed AUGUST 5TH)
|After teams are formed||No Refund|
Refund requests must be submitted in writing. See Refund Request Form below.
Refund Request Form